Here's a quick guide to Kynd terminology...
- The person who holds the account and makes support bookings
- NDIS Support Coordinators can also set themselves up as Members
- Members can add multiple Participants into their Member account
- All notifications, SMS and emails will always be sent to the Member
- The NDIS Participant who receives services from their Support Pros
- A Member can also be a Participant (if managing their own support)
- The Support Worker who interacts with you (the Members and Participants)
Why 'Support Pro'?
We asked our community. We heard you loud and clear.
A good Support Worker needs to be much more than a 'Worker' - they need to be a Pro.
They need to be professional, proficient and proactive... and help people achieve goals.